Here’s an important update on our response to the Coronavirus situation. We are also closely monitoring and responding to Government health advice in this rapidly changing environment to protect you and our staff during this challenging times.
We will continue to monitor our measures and advice as provided by relevant authorities.
All face to face training has been replaced with videoconferencing.
Over the last one week we have been introducing a range of ways to assist you to continue your study at the same time ensuring that we do whatever possible to limit the risk of spread of COVID-19. As you will be aware we have started delivering theory sessions through videoconferencing system (Zoom) now. You would have been contacted and received links and instructions on how to participate in the online class through Zoom.
At this stage our office at Parramatta will be open but we encourage you to call or email us for any queries.
All our work placement facilities have currently put a hold on accepting students for work placement. We will provide you with updates as soon as facilities start accepting students for work placement.
If you do not have the necessary technology to participate (check instruction in emails sent for webinars) in the online delivery then please get in touch with us.
Practicals, First Aid and Manual Handling class
All practicals, First Aid and Manual Handling sessions have been postponed until further notice.
We are here to assist you and ensure that you get all the support required. You can reach out to our staff anytime in normal business hours (Mon – Friday , 9.00 am to 5.00 pm):
- phone – 02 8840 9515 | 0468 390 176
- email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Where to find Further information
- The Australian Government has provided a daily COVID-19 health alert including:
- travel restrictions
- mandatory isolation periods
- symptoms and how to get tested
- resources in other languages.
- Click here for advice from NSW Health : NSW Health: Coronavirus Updates
- For more information about novel coronavirus Call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080