Capital Careers intend to be the leading private provider of training and assessment services in the ACT and surrounding region.
- Capital Careers company values are as follows:
- Provide a supportive and inclusive service to clients
- Treat people with respect and as individuals
- Give value for money
- Be honest and fair in our business dealings
- Deliver a professional service
- Have some FUN!
Whilst primarily Capital Careers is a training organisation, we also offer a wide range of consultancy services to both government and private sector clients.
These services include:
- Training needs analysis
- Provision of consultancy services to organisations moving towards offering competency based
- Training and nationally recognised qualfications to their staff
- Resource development
- Management of Australian Apprenticeships
- Course and curriculum development
- Pre-vocational and vocational training
- Skills recognition and assessment
- Return to work rehabilitation programs
- Professional development workshops
- Change management
- Career counselling
Location of Premises
We are located in the Belconnen town centre, next door to Westfield Belconnen shopping mall.
We have a branch office in Parramatta NSW as well which is well-equipped for class-room based learning.
Access and Equity Focus
Our company has an established reputation for our pro-active approach in areas of access and equity, delivering a range of specialist programs for people with disabilities, people from non-english speaking background, mature aged workers and other disadvantaged groups.
In December 2003 we were honoured to receive the inaugural ACT Chief Minister’s Award for Excellence in Inclusion in recognition of our commitment to assisting people with a disability to gain access to vocational education and training.